Sunday, June 08, 2008

The June Evening on Main 08

The Jacob Stroud Corporation* presented their Monthly Evening on Main Event on Saturday June 7th in celebration of the creative influences on Stroudsburg, PA and surrounding areas. Numerous galleries held opening receptions for their featured artists including D. R. Custom Framing with Ann Sorrenson and The Artspace Gallery* with Helen Heeren*. A multitude of musicians played throughout the town including Jesse and Kristine Green*, Jay Rattman* with Nancy Reed*, the debut of The Aviators. I met so many friends throughout the day I’m sure to miss mentioning many if I attempt to do so. So, I won’t. I’ll only say it was great sharing the experiences as our conversations brought about a renewed appreciation for you all in my heart. I invite you to share your reflections of the day by adding a comment to this article. I look forward to hearing from you. The next Evening on Main Event will be Saturday July 5th. I would love to see you there. Please call 570-476-4460 or visit their website for more information. You’ll find numerous photographs at The Forwardian Arts Society Evening on Main 08 Gallery at myspace.com/forwardian_arts.

(*) denotes members of The Forwardian Arts Society in good standing and are considered Our Good Friends.

No comments: