Sunday, May 24, 2009

Planeta Mexicanos

Tacos Mexicanos in Stroudsburg, PA presented the music Blue Planet/Planeta Azul* on Sunday May 24th. The appetizing music served a menu of Latino music complimenting the culinary dishes the restaurant is known for. All those present was moved by the sounds passing through their souls enticing them to dance in their imagination. At least, this is what I felt while listening and wishing I wasn’t so shy. Among those who were there to listen to the music were Dan Dunn* of The Pocono Community Theater* and Arline M. Smeltz*. Please contact Tacos Mexicanos at 570-6676 for more information on all they have to offer. You’ll able to find more photographs in The Forwardian Arts Society Music 2009 Gallery at www.mysapce.com/forwardian_arts.

(*) denotes members of The Forwardian Arts Society in good standing and are considered Our Good Friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings all, I am a new participant on this forum and I believe I ought to introduce myself. Er, I am 21 years of age, a woman, and I enjoy studying politics in my school. I truly can't wait talking with you folks. Farewell for now

Anonymous said...

What's up all, I'm a new participant on this here message board and I suspect I ought to tell you a few things about myself. Erm... I am 27 years old, a man, and I enjoy studying spanish at my university. I truly hope chatting with you guys! Arrivederci for now!