Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Poem: Mind Dancing

The Forwardian Arts Society is honored to share the poetic works of Peter Serra with you. Please feel free to send us your literary works to be considered for publication on our Blog. We welcome any topic or style. We also welcome your comments on this and anything we post. We look forward to reading your work and we’ll keep a good thought for you until then.


Mind Dancing
by Peter Serra copyright 2007

While you were gone I played in my head
I danced around until the right words were said.
Truth interjected a backhand return
Denouncing deception concealment and wrong.
I dithered and bickered back stepped and crawled
Within the darkness with back to the wall.

A side swing solid and strong
Caused me to stare at all that was wrong
Frozen and captured unable to move
Truth hit the heart with positive proof.
I knew it was useless-continue this way
With sun shining brightly on all of my ways.

Acts 17:30In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.

No comments: